Old Man, Loves to Learn

Wayne49

Hi Guys,
I am a new member to forum. Been into the shooting arts since Biblical times and always fascinated by how much more there is to learn. I have met some great people along the way and hope to expand my education and make new friends here. Originally from Northeast (don't hate me) now in Arkansas (you know between NYC, Miami, and LA). Look forward to this new outlet of intellectual exchange.

Hi Guys,
Perhaps some of you suffer from this same ailment. I have ISD (insatiable shooter's disease). I always overbuy and lament not having enough toys to match my scopes or visa versa. If anybody is in the market for Schmidt Bender PM II's or Kahles K525i's I have several NIB sitting in safe looking for new home. I know it is a disease. Fortunately, not usually fatal (unless wife makes a discovery and is a good shooter). I hope to put them on classifieds when permitted and I learn how to add pics. For now just wanted to share.

Hi Guys,
I am a new member to forum. Been into the shooting arts since Biblical times and always fascinated by how much more there is to learn. I have met some great people along the way and hope to expand my education and make new friends here. Originally from Northeast (don't hate me) now in Arkansas (you know between NYC, Miami, and LA). Look forward to this new outlet of intellectual exchange.
A belated welcome from the Big Sky Country. You are correct; there are plenty of things to learn from, esp. if you are open and remain objective. We have many good folks here who are always willing and able to lend a helping hand. Fair warning, rest assured, you will be inundated with information, esp. when it comes to bullets. This topic typically ends up controversial unnecessarily, and it is up to you to iron out the information. Just know that there is no magic bullet, and you have plenty of choices to choose from, both cup/core and monolithic, for your intended purpose. Again welcome and enjoy it!

Hi Guys,
Welcome and you are in a great State now AR Rocks!
You say you been shooting since they had rocks and slings. You will be amazed with the new advancements. We have gone from burning rope to flint locks for ignition systems. I think some of us even shoot "Percussion caps".
You are now on the BEST Shooting Forum on the Internet. Can't find better people with the knowledge on reloading, firearm components, ballastics, hunting, best Bourbons.
Please feel free to contribute your knowledge on primitive wepons.😇
God Bless
Len & Jill

Hi Guys,
Welcome to the forum from another old man in Tennessee