Oklahoma archery buck

Just got him back from the taxidermist. I'm not real sure what I'm doing, but following the SCI score sheet as good as I could, he scored right at 180" with 10" base on his right side.
006EE92A-2A83-4754-ACC6-CBB44E098458.jpeg

I am actually flying in the beginning of the week and looking at some properties in Tuttle and other surrounding areas that are about 45min to an hour outside OKC. And at the end of the week I am looking at some properties that are outside of Tulsa. Going to let the Lord decide at that point. Don't want to raise our kids in Phoenix, it has changed drastically since I have been a kid. Grew up chasing desert mule deer and coues deer, excited to learn a new style of hunting. Definitely going to have a bow in my hand a lot more it looks like!

I am actually flying in the beginning of the week and looking at some properties in Tuttle and other surrounding areas that are about 45min to an hour outside OKC. And at the end of the week I am looking at some properties that are outside of Tulsa. Going to let the Lord decide at that point. Don't want to raise our kids in Phoenix, it has changed drastically since I have been a kid. Grew up chasing desert mule deer and coues deer, excited to learn a new style of hunting. Definitely going to have a bow in my hand a lot more it looks like!
If you're interested in the Shawnee area, I can get you in touch with a great realtor. I'm a general contractor building them a custom home and they are wonderful to work with.

If you're interested in the Shawnee area, I can get you in touch with a great realtor. I'm a general contractor building them a custom home and they are wonderful to work with.
Yes I will let you know after I view the properties I have scheduled. Don't want to hijack your thread, I will reach out via pm. Thanks so much for offering to help, very kind.