Ok, I've abused Mr. Wes long enough.

I smoke.

I drink a glass of wine now and then. Sometimes two.

I cuss a lot.

I usually ignore speed limits while driving in wide open spaces.

Don't really care what anyone thinks about it either.

Thanks for the kind words though.:D

Sorry, I did not mean to preach , just want to see you turning out those master pieces for many years to come. One day the urge to quit will come. It came for me, but the urge to smoke is still there. I could smoke one 3 foot long right now......and a beer would be good with it dammit, especially if I could have both riding around on some country roads.:D Now excuse me while I find another piece of that nicotene gum.

I smoke.

I drink a glass of wine now and then. Sometimes two.

I cuss a lot.

I usually ignore speed limits while driving in wide open spaces.

Don't really care what anyone thinks about it either.

Thanks for the kind words though.:D

Chad,

I'm with those who recommend throwing the smokes away.

However have said that I haven't smoked or drank for over 40 year and some parts and pieces still went south.

In Dec 09 i delivered a football size spleen, via very large incision. When gal bladder couldn't be reached with that scope thinger another very large incision was needed to dig it out. I look like one of those CSI autopsied bodies except for the split sternum part.:D

Then they found cirrhosis in the ole liver. What kind of deal is that?

However, the odds are that an exploding action will get me long before the liver will.:D

Take care of yourself. It really sux when you look in the mirror and the last guy you saw that looked like that was in the casket........

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.