Ok I have a Problem and a big time ???

kac1345

My Father did some stupid **** and lost all of his handguns and rifles...mostly shotguns ...I think one deer rifle 30-06 Savage....anyways they were all turned over to me LEGALLY! by the Police and the Distric Attorny and the Judge ....I have all paper work showing this is true! so now they are mine!!! they are causing me alot of greef with my family which I no longer speek to because I will not give them back ....since I have a paper from tha DA saying I can't + the judge they are all in my possession and locked up in my safe ...my question is what is the best way and the least pain in the *** to sell them??? I called my local gun shop and they said they would buy them from me acording the there condition and value....these are also the guys who wanted to charge me 10% and now it has gone up to 20% to do a rifle transfer from George at Ga precision ...so a 3k rifle will cost me $300.00 to transfer at the old price and $600 dollars at the new price!!! they can **** off! ...what about a gun show? what about FFL all that good stuff I really don't want to sell them at a place likes guns.com or anything because I have heard some bad things! Any Suggestions? I just don't want to get Bent over my a local gunshop.

--------------------
Long Range Demon TacKac Out!

Ok here goes guys...don't flame me if I get some wrong because I'm reading them off the police report it's just a little sloopy ...I" sure the officer was in a bit of a hurry and had better things to do.

1. Ruger Mark1 .22cal with holster (pistol) semi auto
2. Smith & Wesson .357mag Revolver leather holster Mod# 19
3. Smith & Wesson .22cal revolver Leather holster Mod# 17
4. Remington 20Ga 870 Express pump looks like a youth model.
5. Rem 870 Express 12Ga Pump
6. Remington Feildmaster Pump .22cal with cheap scope
7. Savage Mod 110 bolt action 30-06 Rt hand with bushnell scope wide view 3x9 power
8. Remingnton .22 cal Nylon 66 semi Auto
9. Thompson Muzzle loader 50cal Percussion
10. Remington 11-87 12 Ga will take 2/3/4 or 3"
30" Barrel
11. Browning 12Ga Side by Side (BSS)
12 Wincester US Repeating arms lever action 30cal
this one looks as though it has been shot
maybe once but the winchester tag is still on the gun and it's a cenennial model (spelling) sorry

Thats it boys hope it helps ...I really need to find out what they are worth.
Long Range Demon TacKac Out!

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.