Ok I am not a big fan of the 6.5 Creedmore

Status
Not open for further replies.
It betters a 270 Winchester at 500 yards and does it in a short action. So... what's not to like about it?
That is fake news. The 270 with the same weight bullet still beats the creed to 500, and if the barrel twist rate on the 270 was faster than 1-10 and was able to hurl bullets of the same bc , the creed would really take a back seat to the old win. This is just from Thumbing through Ballistics tables. For the record I prefer a 6.5 swede and the 280 rem.thats all i have to say about that ( gump voice)

So far I've managed to not own a 270 hopefully I never have to
If you're your own man, and you don't chase stupid trends, and you don't give in to the societal pressures of idiocy, then you never HAVE to do or own anything you don't want to. Sack-up and be your own man. I catch crap everyday for always being on the outside and being a lone wolf... You think I give a ****? Nope. It's how the Man upstairs made me.

If you're your own man, and you don't chase stupid trends, and you don't give in to the societal pressures of idiocy, then you never HAVE to do or own anything you don't want to. Sack-up and be your own man. I catch crap everyday for always being on the outside and being a lone wolf... You think I give a ----? Nope. It's how the Man upstairs made me.

I'm a simple man If I come across a high grade Browning for a deal I buy it. If it's a 270 it's a shame but so be it.

What about a blazer?

3972ACF9-4180-4C75-A617-4ECECF040E33.png

Yeah!!! I would never own a a barking on track hound. If it ain't a good ole silent running cue dog then ....

Sorry wrong forum where we bash a person'a choice. Gun, cat, truck or dog. So many I get confused.

Really the same guys post the same stuff. Just search. Really old but give me a fast trailing cur any day. RIP Mik. You made me a hog hunter!!!

That is fake news. The 270 with the same weight bullet still beats the creed to 500, and if the barrel twist rate on the 270 was faster than 1-10 and was able to hurl bullets of the same bc , the creed would really take a back seat to the old win. This is just from Thumbing through Ballistics tables. For the record I prefer a 6.5 swede and the 280 rem.thats all i have to say about that ( gump voice)

OK, OK. Fare enough I guess. But the 6.5 CM is definitely "AS GOOD AS" a 270 Win at 500 yards. And does it with 20% less powder!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts