OIALA Fishing Trip is only 16 Days Away

gr8fuldoug

Official LRH Sponsor
OIALA Fishing Trip is only 16 Days Away
Yup, it's that time of the year again when I abandon Joel & Neil here at the store and go off to Kodiak for the Once In A Lifetime Annual Fishing Trip.
Cannot wait to see my Alaska family and just relax, and of course catch a few....
P7220067.jpg
P7230088-1.jpg
003D.jpg

Enjoy a cigar while taking in the scenery
DSC_0177.jpg
and of course eating the worlds greatest Pie
0000.jpg

While I am gone please feel free to e-mail Joel at [email protected] or Neil at [email protected] and see how they're doing. I'll be out of the store from July 8th and returning on the 18th.
BTW, when I return Chris (he's pictured above with that tiny Halibut) & I will be opening an Offshore Fisherman Supply Tackle Shop, Pelagic Outfitters and hopefully the Pelagic Outfitters Web Site will be up and running when we return.
Have no concerns, I'm still going to be here @ Camera Land and Chris will be manning Pelagic Outfitters. I will be there on my days off (of course the days I am not out fishing).
Posts with pictures will be up upon my return.
16 days and counting, can't wait.

Well it's my first day back and it is always a joy to see my desk after being away. WOW, does stuff pile up.

Here are a few images from the trip:

P7150067.jpg

The nicest Black Rock Fish I can recall catching in the past few years

P7100026.jpg

A lovely LingCod smiling away

P7130035.jpg

Margaret with a nice Yellow Eye

P7150073.jpg

My respectable Halibut, however, not the 150* + that Art told me I'd get this year

P7150060.jpg

A playful Whale while we were out and about

P7160099-1.jpg

Paul doing a bit of fly fishing in the Buskin River right before we flew out of Kodiak

BTW, We are deep into readying the Offshore Fisherman Supply Tackle Shop, Pelagic Outfitters . With some luck and very little sleep Pelagic Outfitters Web Site will be up and running the first week of August.
Have no concerns, I'm still going to be here @ Camera Land and Chris will be manning Pelagic Outfitters. I will be there on my days off (of course the days I am not out fishing).

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.