Ohio Deer test positive for Covid

Interesting , Iv'e been asking people if they remember the movie Soylent Green and nobody does, the sene where the guy is watching the movie like he's in a air plane of the way the country used to look like before he gave his body up for food was cool. I was 20 years old and saw the movie with a date. Everyone should watch it if they get a chance I'm going to see if I can find it.

The sheep joke is from New Zealand and their national trait of wearing gum boots.
Yeah, the Kiwis are Sheep Shaggers.

They have Velcro gloves to hold the sheep and put the sheep's back legs in the gum boots so they can't get away.

A lot of New Zealand Shearer's, many Moari come to Australia for work on the sheds.

We call all New Zealand people Kiwis. Named after a funny little flightless bird unique to their country.

Ok, please, I beg the intelligent members on here do a little study on "covid" .....it is the COMMON COLD VIRUS. There are many covid strains. Verified with isolated samples to be a legit virus. COVID19 IS NOT ONE OF THEM ! Covid 19 has never been isolated to be able to test, NEVER BEEN CONFIRMED AS EVEN EXISTING. There is NO ACCURATE TEST FOR COVID19. All the tests used to diagnose covid19 are simply showing CORONA VIRUS traces that almost every living creature has in its blood already. If you have had a common cold , you can test positive by the cdc standards AT THEIR DISCRETION .
Be very careful about accepting a narrative that deer are covid19 positive ! This SCAM is being used by the NEW WORLD GOVERNMENT to put an agenda in place . This so called infestation will surely lead to closed seasons , BECAUSE YOU CANT CONTROL THE FOOD IF PEOPLE CAN LEGALLY HARVEST WILD ANIMALS. They can't control you if you can provide for yourself. If you are buying this virus scam, you are part of the problem. WAKE UP!

So....what are the two biggest drains on Government.....health care and pensions...and what does covid attack...the sick and infirm....go figure...first round...socio economic test! What did they learn....how long it took to cover the globe, the simple need to control hoarding, watch out...when they bring back 5-8 years from now 5 times stronger!
You are almost right........here is the truth as far as the research I've gathered by virologists who are now black listed for standing on their principals and not conforming to the hostile takeover of the planet.......first cases were likely shots given of some concoction to cause a panic. Once panic set in, they just required any and all normal deaths to be written up as covid related . Then the true scam and genocide began in the form of the so called vaccines ,or clot shot as informed people call it. The shot makes you sick ! That is the setup for the next strain , delta . Delta is mearly sickness caused by the first round of shots. Panic causes the people that didn't get enough toxins from the first shots to go get a booster ! The next so called strain will be caused by this new push for vaccines . They will continue this cycle till the human population is eradicated to the point the new global government can take over without much resistance. Its pretty simple to understand this when you realize the truth that covid19 has never been verified as even existing and the tests used to diagnose the virus dint work. They simply show the existence of corinavirus in the blood stream. The COMMON COLD VIRUS. They can create an outbreak at will, because the test is bogus ! And please don't let them shoot those proteins into your body. Its suicide .

You are almost right........here is the truth as far as the research I've gathered by virologists who are now black listed for standing on their principals and not conforming to the hostile takeover of the planet.......first cases were likely shots given of some concoction to cause a panic. Once panic set in, they just required any and all normal deaths to be written up as covid related . Then the true scam and genocide began in the form of the so called vaccines ,or clot shot as informed people call it. The shot makes you sick ! That is the setup for the next strain , delta . Delta is mearly sickness caused by the first round of shots. Panic causes the people that didn't get enough toxins from the first shots to go get a booster ! The next so called strain will be caused by this new push for vaccines . They will continue this cycle till the human population is eradicated to the point the new global government can take over without much resistance. Its pretty simple to understand this when you realize the truth that covid19 has never been verified as even existing and the tests used to diagnose the virus dint work. They simply show the existence of corinavirus in the blood stream. The COMMON COLD VIRUS. They can create an outbreak at will, because the test is bogus ! And please don't let them shoot those proteins into your body. Its suicide .
One thing I do know. Whenever they try and force something that sounds stupid to normal folks it is always really about Money or power (for them). Doesn't matter Political Party, it is about having some form of control they have not been given by the people.

One thing I do know. Whenever they try and force something that sounds stupid to normal folks it is always really about Money or power (for them). Doesn't matter Political Party, it is about having some form of control they have not been given by the people.
Exactly.
Looks what's going on in Australia and that will give you an idea what they will try on us.