Oh my surely not

I once had a junky old VW. I jokingly said to a friend "lock the doors, don't want anyone stealing the gold bars". Some dudes in the parking lot thought I was locking the doors to keep them out and wanted to fight us for prejudging them. Sarcasm is a fun tool, but can backfire sometimes :)
Let me guess: You are caucasian and they were not.

Well I didn't want to make this that sort of post. But, yes (technically I'm Jewish but I'm a white guy). I grew up in CA so we are all kinda mixed bag.
Yep, I am half Italian and half a whole bunch of other rare breeds. I took after my father and he is 100 percent a bunch of extremely rare breeds. Nothing like a mixed bag o' bones to enrich your family get-togethers!

You know in GA air rifles are legal to hunt deer, they are superior to 270, 6.5 prc and creedmore because the gun store never runs out of air rifle primers.
I've got enough primers I don't need to go finding a large bore airgun. Did some urban pest control with one as a kid. Even a match pellet at 550 or so will ruin a squirrel's day and make a red tailed hawk's.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.