Official Hammer bullets Terminal Performance (picture heavy)

Yes Sir , I have been running Barnes 130's for over 30 years but they neither load or react to impact in any way like these critters , this is a totally different animal , thank you for your input Sir. I was hoping I could increase barrel life over the hyper speeds that I have run the other mono's , due to lack of engraving but might not be the case . All advice is welcome , I do not know everything .
Thank you Sir , floyd
Got to say it again. You're a good man. I'm impressed with your attitude.

Took it out yesterday to fire-form some Brass. Very Pleased so far.
Having a bit of a Rain spell here so i dont want to set up the Crono.

Got incredible performance out of 7 RUM and modified 113gr SHs. Drilled out to 109gr for bigger petals. MV 3926, bang flop with behind shoulder shot at 108 yds.. Heart/lungs destroyed. Bullet shank and 4 petals completely penetrated body cavity!
20211009_191719.jpg

Attachments

• 20211009_191719.jpg
    20211009_191719.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 53
Used the 155 Hammer Hunter out of my 7saum on a bull elk last week. MV was 3100 fps. Center shoulder shot and it dropped straight down on its feet and never moved. Only 100 yards away but never saw one drop and die so quickly. I didn't open it up but of course complete pass through and nothing but sloshing inside. When removing the tender loins (gutless), blood flowed out like a garden hose for almost a minute. Far side shoulder had bone fragments all over under the hide. Very happy with performance and the shoulders were not blood shot either.

I am appreciative of these reports.

Sounds like with these bullets, a shoulder anchoring shot that may otherwise be avoided due to not wanting to blood-shot the meat is the preferred placement. Seems to be consistently reported that meat spoilage is very minimal with these.

Not at all to disagree, I will note that the big cow elk I shot at 90-100 yds through the lungs went down quick as well. 143gr HH, 3300+fps.
It rotated 180* but did not move otherwise. I put one more through the lungs and it dropped drt. Blood spray while it was standing and before the 2nd shot was massive, like that scene in The Adams Family when they cut each others arms off and blood sprays all-over.

Perhaps a bull may have run a bit?

Not at all to disagree, I will note that the big cow elk I shot at 90-100 yds through the lungs went down quick as well. 143gr HH, 3300+fps.
It rotated 180* but did not move otherwise. I put one more through the lungs and it dropped drt. Blood spray while it was standing and before the 2nd shot was massive, like that scene in The Adams Family when they cut each others arms off and blood sprays all-over.

Perhaps a bull may have run a bit?
Mine didn't