Official 2022 Varmint Post

So nice to have a "Safe Place" to post Subsonic Harvests……
69F0CB9E-60DE-4DC3-B100-4296D604694F.jpeg
F333D672-E67B-4A04-9307-3AF756FD24AA.jpeg

This is by far the biggest groundhog I have ever shot or even seen. I didn't get a chance to weigh it but it wasn't light. The shot was 324 yds. in a 10 mph 4 o'clock wind. It took 3 moa in elevation and .75 moa right wind.

Jason
View attachment 385997View attachment 385998View attachment 385999View attachment 386000
Cornchuck -

Howdy !

Looks like a " Soybeanus DIgestus, Gigantica ".

Lookin' @ the terrain pictured, I had a sneekin' suspicion your were either in NW Ohio.... Or NE Indiana.

Where abouts in NW Ohio ? My wife had relatives in the Bryan - Stryker area. I had an Aunt & Uncle that lived a couple miles West of Paulding. We did a little benchrest shooting over in Leipsic, also shot with the Black Swamp Shooters just North of Delphos for a while; and 40yr ago... were shooting benchrest monthly @ the Bluecreek Range just outside of Willshire.

Also..... might we ask about the rifle & cartridge/load used, for taking that big groundhog ?

With regards,
357Mag

Cornchuck -

Howdy !

Looks like a " Soybeanus DIgestus, Gigantica ".

Lookin' @ the terrain pictured, I had a sneekin' suspicion your were either in NW Ohio.... Or NE Indiana.

Where abouts in NW Ohio ? My wife had relatives in the Bryan - Stryker area. I had an Aunt & Uncle that lived a couple miles West of Paulding. We did a little benchrest shooting over in Leipsic, also shot with the Black Swamp Shooters just North of Delphos for a while; and 40yr ago... were shooting benchrest monthly @ the Bluecreek Range just outside of Willshire.

Also..... might we ask about the rifle & cartridge/load used, for taking that big groundhog ?

With regards,
357Mag