Off centered flash hole ADG brass

20210806_130617.jpg

These were the brass my brother found and cleaned. He did some load testing in a wylde barrel and they had no problem shooting promising groups. That was last year. Half the holes are off and it's cheap brass but worked fine.

Hopefully you have the same findings especially since adg is very good stuff aside from the holes offset worry.

I would be happy with their reply to this situation as well….
I agree, couldn't ask for anything more unless you wanted your money back. He did say if this was normal times and he had brass on the shelf then he would have been able to swap it out. He wasn't upset with me by any means but mentioned he had has many calls regarding the issue and you could tell he was not happy about it at all.

I agree, couldn't ask for anything more unless you wanted your money back. He did say if this was normal times and he had brass on the shelf then he would have been able to swap it out. He wasn't upset with me by any means but mentioned he had has many calls regarding the issue and you could tell he was not happy about it at all.
You can always call them back and ask if you can use the brass until they do a new run to get you perfect stuff. Everyone in the industry knows of the situation these days.

Just opened some 7mm saum brass. Same off center flash hole. I'm don't think it will hurt accuracy but I'm not happy about paying top dollar for brass with defects.

Like others mentioned, I probably won't worry about it unless I have decapping issues - I'll have to crack open my new 7 SAUM brass, but sounds like I know what I'll likely see.