Oehler Chronagraph

The Oehler 35p is the only way to go. It has the option of increasing the distance between the screens to gain a better accuracy reading. The further apart they are (to a certain extent) the better your readings will be. This comes into play when you get into high velocity rounds such as the 300 Tomahawk and others of comparable size.
The one I used had a problem with it the proof screen wasnt working properly but since I sent it back (fixed for free try that with any other brand) it works excellent.
To compliment the Oehler chrony a very high quality ballistic program such as NECO's QuickLOAD would place you at an advantage that would be hard to duplicate with other set-ups.
Neco
QuickLOAD allows you to design experimental widlcats and examine the design features without going through loads of work just to see your design not own up to what you wanted it to do.
Just my 2 cents.
Dave.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR> I believe the best is worth waiting and saving for. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Amen, brother. Buy it right the first time; otherwise, you will be buying it again.

Blaine Fields

That is why I asked you guys. I wont to buy one Chronograph that will last and be accurate for sorting brass. Figured you all would know what is the best way to go thank you for steering my in the right direction. I will be ordering a Oehler in the next couple weeks whene I get the fundes around.
Crow Mag

Warning! This thread is more than 22 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.