OakHillGuns.com Reviews?

S

street-doctor

Hello all,

New here and new to hunting. Trying to prepare for my first elk hunt this fall and currently gathering gear and information. I've been searching for a specific remington 700 for a couple weeks and was about to give up when I found when one in PA at Oakhillguns.com I ordered it immediately without searching for reviews wednesday night. They are mixed... I have a bad feeling in my gut that hopefully someone here can calm by telling me it's a reputable shop? Don't mean to bad mouth them, just worried about getting a rifle in time and having my ducks in a row before 1st rifle season.

buyers beware. checked my online invoice today and it says sale is closed/item returned. called my bank and they never withdrew my money. I'm guessing they didn't have it in stock so they cancelled my order with no communication.

look into quarterminutemagnums. Ive been collecting reviews on them and they seem to be good. Im looking into having a 338 built by them. If you go on their website they have many custom guns already for sale. I have yet to hear something negative on the company. If you decide to go quarterminutemagnum route let me know what you think. They look legit to me.

Accurate Custom Hunting Rifles by Quarter Minute Magnums

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.