• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED O/U 20 gauge

Nubba0681

Looking to start a young kid on trap and skeet. Rather start him on an o/u than an auto. Not looking to put a pile in the gun as he may not like it. I'd also consider a nice 12 gauge o/u for myself if you have one to get rid of. let me know what you have. Thanks!

I have a Charles Daly imported Miruku 20ga 26" mod and imp cly with auto ejectors , single select trigger . same company that made the Browning Citori . very few marks on it . excellent shotgun . i'll take 775 shipped and insured from my FFL. Send me a phone number and I will text some pics .
Phillip in western Ky.

There is a ruger red label on accurate shooter for $900 I think. It's 20 guage and looks nice

I have a Charles Daly imported Miruku 20ga 26" mod and imp cly with auto ejectors , single select trigger . same company that made the Browning Citori . very few marks on it . excellent shotgun . i'll take 775 shipped and insured from my FFL. Send me a phone number and I will text some pics .
Phillip in western Ky.
I've got the same exact gun excellent shooting gun and very good-looking gun with nice scrollwork

There is a ruger red label on accurate shooter for $900 I think. It's 20 guage and looks nice
Ruger red label guns are nice!! But.... There are currently no parts available from Ruger to fix them if something breaks. It would have to be a custom made part from a gunsmith

Franchi Alcione with 12 and 20 gauge barrel sets fitted at factory, with case. More than a little, but a great option for one gun to cover many different needs. PM for price and pictures if interested.