nylon bore brushes

Don't remember name..but I recently bought one for scrubbing...it is red white and blue..much stiffer that the brown and black ones...

Iosso are very good and stiff but they will leach copper from the brass core wire while using any copper cleaning agent. If that is a concern the other brand that is very similar in performance is the BoreTech Eliminator brushes. Not quite as stiff as the Iosso but work well and leave no false copper signs.

I use the Bore Tech jags. They look like Aluminum..
my favorite "wrap style" jags are brass, and bleed/discolor with everything but the Carbon remover.

J Dewey Rods, brushes and jags I use are all brass. Their bore guide for my rifle is not, but does not have metal composition. Terrific quality and the satisfaction of buying from a family-owned American company.
While I find their website is easier to understand for the more informed/advanced shooter, I get around well enough to have everything needed for exceptional cleaning of pistols, shotgun and rifle. Their customer service is sincerely helpful.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.