NXS NighrForce focusing issue. Advice plesae.

C Gamboa

I bought a 5.5-22X56 NXS NightForce scope;at 5.5 to 10 magnifications the target and reticule are very clear,but if I dial to a higher level,mainly at 22,the target is blurred,at any distance.
I have tried moving de eyepiece up and down,with no impruvment,I finally left it at the factory position.
I am used to focus the target wiht a ring that is at the end of the eyepiece (I have a Ziess Conquest 4.5-14 X 50 and it looks clear at any magnification).
Is there something I am missing ?
How do you focus the target at high magnification with the NXS ?
Thanks in advance for your advise.

Turn the parallax knob on the left side. Then do some searching on this forum to learn the proper way to focus your scope and remove all the parallax. There are some great imformative threads already posted about it.

Use the search at the top right corner of this page.

Jeff

Broz. Thank you very much,there is a lot of information.
It is working OK now.
Thanks again.

You are very welcome, and congrats of a great new scope, I think you will like it.

Jeff gun)---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.