• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED NXS 5.5x22 NPR2 and Night Vision Goggles

John-Pure Precision

LRH Sponsor
NXS 5.5x22 NPR2 and Night Vision Goggles SOLD, SOLD SOLD SOLD

Night Force 5.5x22 NPR-2 reticle brand new condition box and all papers included- $1300.00 SOLD

Generation 4 night vision Goggles just like military 7bravo's worth $4500.00 my price is $1800. Has infered flood light simply the best night vision you can ask for plus a steel at this price. On the goggles I would except trades if somenting interests me

Night Vision has SOLD

Last edited:
did you have this mounted on any thing? any marks on scope ? do you have any rings? did you buy this scope new? how long have you owned it?

I Bought this scope new last year. The scope is mounted on a 338 edge and has been on 3 hunts. The scope is in new condition has box and papers. I have NF Rings and base will sell both togeater for $200.00. I can take scope out of rings to see if any marks but buyer would have to be serious. The scope is in great shape

Does the scope come with sunshade?Is the reticle very fine crosshairs or is it normal?Can you send me a pic. Thanks