NWP muzzle brakes

moa_shooter

Hey everyone i just bought a NWP NoTimer Muzzle Brake.
And i was wondering if anyone has ever had first hands experience?
To me they look like they would work better than a Spiral muzzle brake any one know if they do?
For anyone asking why i chose this brake its because i don't have any gunsmith at my disposal unless i go to Sturgis sd which is 250 miles.

Hey everyone i just bought a NWP NoTimer Muzzle Brake.
And i was wondering if anyone has ever had first hands experience?
To me they look like they would work better than a Spiral muzzle brake any one know if they do?
For anyone asking why i chose this brake its because i don't have any gunsmith at my disposal unless i go to Sturgis sd which is 250 miles.
I have driven to Wyoming and personally met Chuck and Taylor, they are really great men ! I sent my firearm to them and had one put on and painted and a Burris scope mounted and ammo chronoed for me. I watched Taylor whos not a big guy shoot my 30-06 and it didn't bump his shoulder at all. I'm out of shoulder surgery and not ready to shoot yet, But it looks factory made and painted to match my gun. They also sell atlas stuff and have a full machine ship. I highly recommend them. I went with the tanker style of brake because it makes more sense to me on the way it works and gives more effectiveness i think. My gun had a radial brake on it and all they do is blow dirt all over you if your in a dry area.