• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED NULA Model 20 in 308

Brianc74

I have for sale a NULA model 20 in 308. It weighs 5lbs 4oz as you see it. It has about 25 rounds down the barrel. This rifle has the Montecarlo cheekpiece on the R side for a L handed shooter and a R sided bolt. But it feels great for a R handed shooter. It has some rub marks from some saddle time on a hunt in Alaska on the stock and barrel. WTS for $2600 Plus shipping. This rifle from NULA new was $3675
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
But the stock still feels great to a R handed shooter. When I through it up, you would never know that the stock is the way it is.

Just out of curiosity why a left cheek piece but a right bolt. I have a fully left hand NULA in 308 and despite owning many many rifles over the years, it is my all time favourite rifle. Have had it for 15 years, shot everything from gophers and grouse to Moose and Elk with it. It will never get sold, and will get passed down when I go.

There quite a few of us left eye dominate shooters that grew up shooting RH rifles because lefty's were few. I would love to have it but it's the wrong time for me.