NRA's Dana Loesch evaluates the De Niro speech

Riflehunter1776

lol. This lady is great. And it's true - hollywood has become a mass of identical cookie cutter, mindless, d-less, sycophants of the PC movement. So if there is any such thing as a silent majority anymore, it needs to stop being silent and refute the manufactured 'reality' of hollywood and fake Sorosnews. Stop watching, stop paying. Take yourself out of the leftist matrix.....and especially don't buy into the new bs narrative of "the NRA are committing treason with the Russians" the real traitors are the ones *subverting* the Bill of Rights (while being paid with foreign money), not the ones *supporting* it.

https://www.nratv.com/videos/relent...niro-its-really-edgy-when-elderly-people-cuss

morning, WE R THE DEPLORABLES. REMEMBER THIS QUOTATION!!
we do not think like liberal rats following the cheese obumma
trail. we have put money monies in those think they r elites
pockets thru our ignorance. they think we really
listen to what they blurt out of their filthy, vial
liberal mouths. I personally will never watch another de niro movie.
I quit watching football.
I will quote a line my father said in my younger days.
PUT UR FINGER IN A CUP OF WATER. THE RIPPLES WILL
DISAPPEAR AS WE DO WHEN WE DIE. ONLY PEOPLE
WHO LOVE U WILL REMEMBER U. justme gbot tum

DeZero is a piece of ****. And I've never thought he was that good of actor, either.

Personally, I could give 2 ***** about what any hollyweirdo, athlete, celebrity, or rockstar thinks about politics. They get paid to entertain us, not use their stage for political statements...Now STFU and entertain me puppet, because I don't give a good god **** what you think about this or that or right or left.

If you don't like it, put up or shut up... Matt Damon did. He moved to Australia. While I think he's a complete hypocritical douche (making millions using guns in violent ways in movies, but then demonizes law-abiding Americans for owning guns), I got to at least give him credit for doing what he said he was going to do, and moving away.

Now if he'll just stay gone forever. And move more of your idiot hollyweird friends over there next to you, so yall can all throw out your money and liberal Californication crap at them, and **** up Australia worse than the government already has starting in 1996.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.