NRA Troubles Continues

Yep, when I was member back in the late 80's early 90's I started fighting them when they wrote the Unconstitutional NICS gave their support to Gun Free Zones.

Then, I starred more research and found out they supported many gun laws on the past including licenses and permission slips just own a gun, and they supported the 1934 NFA, Seems to me they never really wanted to protect the 2nd Amendment.

So, yes, this has been a long time coming. Now, if they will fix the problem?

Actually I don't watch Fox news... Or any MSM news. They're all shills and full of lies and bullsh*t agendas.

Mud, I respect you for this, and always enjoy your technical input on shooting, but I have some issues with the following post:

Don't you wish it was legal to punch anyone who opens their mouth and says, "...But we live in a Democracy!" or "When Democracy works..." or mentions anything about America being a "democracy". Ummmm...We don't live in a Democracy *******!
We live in a Constitutional Republic... Thank God! :cool:
Then again, these are the same morons who protest Trump because he's "like literally hitler", but are too ---- lazy to work to recognize the things he's fixing in our country that COULD be benefitting them. They'll stand there blindly supporting the Democrats (or anyone willing to offer a handout), too dense to realize that they're the ones who f*cked everything up in the first place decades ago...Starting WAY before that half-wit peanut farmer, and the coke-whore butt pirate married to Big Mike...

First of all, even as a novice 1st dan in TKD, I'd say your need for the legality to punch someone, other than being senselessly violent, might lead to something you would not want.
Second, what's wrong with being a peanut farmer?
Third, if a fellow American that has served your country as a submarine officer that graduated from the Naval academy, so deserves your political ire, then don't ever get all bleeding hearted about our military.

What I'm seeing here is political hackery that is exactly the same as the Dems.

Mud, I respect you for this, and always enjoy your technical input on shooting, but I have some issues with the following post:

First of all, even as a novice 1st dan in TKD, I'd say your need for the legality to punch someone, other than being senselessly violent, might lead to something you would not want.
Third, if a fellow American that has served your country as a submarine officer that graduated from the Naval academy, so deserves your political ire, then don't ever get all bleeding hearted about our military.

The punching part was a joke. If someone didn't realize that, then they need to stop taking life so seriously.

Second, nothing is wrong with being a peanut farmer... I'm referring to THE idiot peanut farmer who became President of the United States...Jimmy Carter.

Thirdly, don't tell me that just because someone was in the military automatically makes them a good person, or a patriot. I've known plenty of soldiers who were complete pieces of crap in real life. Do I respect their service to our country, absolutely. But do I respect them as a person or human being? Nope...Not one bit, because I know them personally, and the things they've done that make me not respect them as a person. Uniform, or not, makes no difference when you put on civilian clothes.

Also, don't ever try to make me look like I am disrespecting our men and women in uniform, just because someone opens their mouth and says something stupid, and I call them out on it. Male, female, white, black, military, civilian...I don't care who or what you are. Do or say something stupid, I'll call you out on it. Being in the military, you should respect that notion, because that is exactly how your DS treated everyone in your unit. The only color that mattered was your green pickle suit.

When I make comments like "the peanut farmer" or "butt-pirate coke whore", it's called sarcasm, and is meant to be derogatory to the person it is referencing...Not anyone else.

What is a "1st dan" and what is TKD?

The first level of black belt in tae kwon do. As noted, we still consider ourselves novices.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.