NRA - Life Time Memberships discounted

geo4061

The NRA is discounting their Life Time Memberships by 60 per cent. They said they did not know how long the promotion would last. So if you have been thinking about joining now is a good time. Plus you can put it on their extended $25 quarterly payment plan.

Dang, last time I looked it was $525.00!
Even at 60% off, that is steep for anybody with a little age on them. They should pro-rate it for old farts. :)

I am one of those with a lot of age on them. At twenty five bucks a quarter I might not get mine paid for. However, I can not think of a better way to spend less than ten dollars a month. So I am in. manitou if you are 65 or older ask about an additional discount for a distinguished lifetime membership.

Last edited:
I became a life member under the Obummer administration. My youngest son is now 16 and loves the NRA Convention so much that I need to make him a life member as well. He has attended the last four conventions and is all about it.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.