NRA Insurance ???

bigbuck

I recieved a letter in the mail from NRA and they were offering me home owners insurance . I was wondering if anyone on this site uses their Insurance ? I was not aware that they offered anything like this until the other day. If you do use it how would you compare it with Progressive, Allstate or State farm ?

Thanks
BigBuck

I joined the NRA for 5 yrs a couple yrs ago and every month they send me a letter that my membership is about to expire. If they can't keep track of a simple membership, I don't think I would trust them keeping track of my insurance premiums $$$
I have State Farm, the longer you have it the more discount you get. I've had State Farm since 1980
Tarey

I joined the NRA for 5 yrs a couple yrs ago and every month they send me a letter that my membership is about to expire. If they can't keep track of a simple membership, I don't think I would trust them keeping track of my insurance premiums $$$
I have State Farm, the longer you have it the more discount you get. I've had State Farm since 1980
Tarey

Thanks Tarey. I worked hurrican katrina and I delt with several home owners that were covered by State Farm and I can say with out a doubt that State Farm takes very good care of their customers and if something went wrong and the customer didn't get enough to take care of the total replacement cost all I had to do was call the adjuster myself and explain the problem and he would adjust their claim for them . I knew what the homeowner had recieved or should have recieved to the penny if they had damage . The state Farm adjuster printed me his quotes from exactimate . This allowed me to make all I could but not over charge like some folks were doing . I guess I have a soft spot for State Farm :)

BigBuck

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.