NRA In Serious Trouble?

When the people who disagree are trying to destroy our Constitution to deny us our individual God / Natural given rights, there is nothing semantic about it.

Question is, are gun owners gonna stand up and fight all of these infringements or roll over and play dead?

I think we are ready see the answer to that, don't we?

Evidently, hunters and shooters don't worry about inconsequential things. I've talked to many and they act like they couldn't Care less. Or, they're not worried about it and say it will never happen.

Don't fall asleep at the wheel folks. You will crash.

Nail.....

A simple answer and the reason, exactly, why the NRA and all 2A absolutists are in trouble:

1) The 1st amendment is not absolute. You cannot say anything, anywhere. If you doubt me, talk openly about bombing the flight you're on, and my point will be clear.

2) Right now, we have had gun regulation and it includes, registration, restrictions on automatic weapon, nuclear devices, etc.

3) There is no ---- way that I'm going to let a retarded Adam Lonza have free rein to weapons, as real common sense 2A responsibility, if I see any such situation. If I see a situation where the theater shooter has been found mentally ill but several doctors, I could care less that he is flagged as one that lost his RIGHT and LIBERTY.

So let me ask your question back, given these realities, what is a liberty and what is a right?

Note - Thanks for the edit. This is just my opinion, Nobody has to put up with us except for our friends and loved ones.

Meet Hammer

A simple answer and the reason, exactly, why the NRA and all 2A absolutists are in trouble:

1) The 1st amendment is not absolute. You cannot say anything, anywhere. If you doubt me, talk openly about bombing the flight you're on, and my point will be clear.

Where does it say rights are limited?
No, they're not limited, impossible. Govt have taken that right away. Words mean nothing, actions do. We have been made to believe they do. Example: Hate crimes are unconstitutional. These are crimes based on thought. Crime is crime no matter the reason why and they very discriminating.

2) Right now, we have had gun regulation and it includes, registration, restrictions on automatic weapon, nuclear devices, etc. And all of them are unconstitutional!
In Federalists 46 Alexander Hamilton explained why the right to bear arms was so fundamental to preserving American liberty.In Europe, governments typically didn't "trust the people with arms." However, their history was filled with examples of leaders and governments trampling on the rights of the people with impunity.This is what the Founders desperately wanted to avoid.
An armed populace, the "militia" that the Second Amendment refers to, is an additional check on the power of government—a last resort for those who may be oppressed.

As National Review's David French perfectly wrote:"The musket was the principal weapon of armed conflict in the 18th century. An American leaving his home with a musket was on par with a member of the Continental Line. Not so with an American who possesses any number of AR-15s or AK-47s. The contemporary gap between civilians and the military is vast and growing."

The advancement of weapon technology would not likely have surprised the Founders, who after all lived in an era of remarkable innovation. What would shock them is that government would have become so powerful and capable of depriving people of their liberty in the blink of an eye.This is exactly what gun rights advocates fear and what they believe is behind the gun control movement.

My question to you is, why would the founders want the people to ask the GOVERNMENT, the very tyrant they were trying to protect THE PEOPLE from, for permission anything arms related?! It's absurd. But you sheep and go play.

As Thomas Jefferson said, I'd rather live in dangerous freedom than peaceful Slavery.

3) There is no ---- way that I'm going to let a retarded Adam Lonza have free rein to weapons, as real common sense 2A responsibility, if I see any such situation. If I see a situation where the theater shooter has been found mentally ill but several doctors, I could care less that he is flagged as one that lost his RIGHT and LIBERTY.

But who cares? Adams Lanza was ALREADY FORBIDDEN TO OWN A GUN. I can't believe this has to explained over and over again. Gun laws do stop criminals.

Lanza STOLE THE GUN HE USED. Who's retarded now?

So let me ask your question back, given these realities, what is a liberty and what is a right?

A Right is something that can't be taken away from you no matter what law is passed. Even if the Constitution is abolished, your right to life, self defense and right to travel never ceases.

Liberty is the ability to live with out interference from others or permission.

In a country where children have no civil rights, do they still have a right not to be molested? Do women in countries where they have a second-citizen status have the right not to be abused by their husbands, even if the government won't protect them?

Think about it!

Note - Thanks for the edit. This is just my opinion, Nobody has to put up with us except for our friends and loved ones.

2) Right now, we have had gun regulation and it includes, registration, restrictions on automatic weapon, nuclear devices, etc.

In regards to point number 3, one of the primary issues people here have with these red flag laws is the lack of due process. Why can't the individual on the receiving end have his day in court, face his accusers, have an attorney and present evidence on his behalf? Why is that not included in the law? Also, as I understand it some state's " red flag laws" allow for relatives and even roommates to refer an individual to the authorities. Are the roommates and relatives mental health professionals and qualified to make a diagnosis on the individual in questions mental health?

In regards to point number 3, one of the primary issues people here have with these red flag laws is the lack of due process. Why can't the individual on the receiving end have his day in court, face his accusers, have an attorney and present evidence on his behalf? Why is that not included in the law? Also, as I understand it some state's " red flag laws" allow for relatives and even roommates to refer an individual to the authorities. Are the roommates and relatives mental health professionals and qualified to make a diagnosis on the individual in questions mental health?

Because there was NO CRIME that ever happened in the first place. No threats of crime, no allegations of crime, no intent of a crime, no probable cause of crime and no crime at all. How anyone could support this abuse of power is astonishing.

That's why there will be no credible due process. This is about FEELINGS and predicting the future which, is impossible. And why ERPO'S are Unconstitutional, ANY OF THEM!

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.