NRA files for bankruptcy

I believe that was done to get out of new York and away from there overly political hack DA. she is doing the same think to the trump org. Donald trump, gun shops she just keeps using the courts and banks to bankrupt them. they put a number of gun shops under by blackmailing banks to stop doing business with them. I believe they will land on there feet and be even stronger in texas providing they make some changes

I believe that was done to get out of new York and away from there overly political hack DA. she is doing the same think to the trump org. Donald trump, gun shops she just keeps using the courts and banks to bankrupt them. they put a number of gun shops under by blackmailing banks to stop doing business with them. I believe they will land on there feet and be even stronger in texas providing they make some changes
What I read said the NRA is in a good position financially, and are Relocating to Texas.

I'm to vested in the NRA to roll over and give up. I'm sticking with them to the end.
Although GOA see's more of my pocket change these days. I still like calling the NRA line and telling them what I Think.
NRA/GOA for LIFE.
I love the thought of them moving to Texas. Just seems rite.

What happens to an item when there is: no organization for it's protection, no "fuel" for it's operation, no components for it's maintenance ? ..........It becomes an "obsolete wall hanger".
JD, We call it a third world country, OR ANY STATE RUN BY THE DEMOCRATS,
GA. Included..

I love and trust Gun Owners of America. Instead of waiting to see what our opponents do next and then reacting to it--GOA is proactive in guarding our rights. They go after the gun-grabbing rights violators and they are not afraid to take them to court. Most of the Gun Control prevention that has happened in the last few years has been the diligent work of the GOA. I love the "Take Action" button on their website and use it often. https://gunowners.org/

Interesting to note that most of the charges brought in NY center around the misuse of funds.

Wonder if Wayne's $500K "personal expense fund" might be part of that ?

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.