Now YouTube!!

I was using Facebook messenger for a sale. The guy told me his address, and I exited out of Facebook to google his address. All I had to do, was begin typing the address, and it popped up in my choices. I didn't even get two numbers typed and it popped up. Google is watching everything!!

Oh yes...

I think they've more or less determined that the American population has entered into a total sheep mentality whereby we have now entered the stage of herding. They make no effort to hide the fact they're watching you. Just the opposite. They remind you they're watching you. It's a matter of conditioning. After a while, we'll all be bragging that we're not being watched and manipulated as much as some others or we'll be proud we're not nearly as castrated as some.

I usually go home from work at a certain time, more or less. I got a notification today (1st time) from Google that I was 34 minutes from home. Oh, and don't waste your time writing your Congressman. Google has a deal with the Gov. to spy on you soooooo. That's pretty old news though.

Anyway... Now that Google has banned legal gun stuff, consider yourself being shaved just before you get your nads clipped. I know what everybody's thinking. "Well, I know plenty of guys who get their nads clipped".

I think I've made my point.

Oh yes...

I think they've more or less determined that the American population has entered into a total sheep mentality whereby we have now entered the stage of herding. They make no effort to hide the fact they're watching you. Just the opposite. They remind you they're watching you. It's a matter of conditioning. After a while, we'll all be bragging that we're not being watched and manipulated as much as some others or we'll be proud we're not nearly as castrated as some.

I usually go home from work at a certain time, more or less. I got a notification today (1st time) from Google that I was 34 minutes from home. Oh, and don't waste your time writing your Congressman. Google has a deal with the Gov. to spy on you soooooo. That's pretty old news though.

Anyway... Now that Google has banned legal gun stuff, consider yourself being shaved just before you get your nads clipped. I know what everybody's thinking. "Well, I know plenty of guys who get their nads clipped".

I think I've made my point.
Every one was worried about the NSA spying. Well they don't have to spy, they just use google.

Every one was worried about the NSA spying. Well they don't have to spy, they just use google.

Your right. Because Google has partnered with the NSA, Google is now a spy network. Oh, and just so you know... your Republican Party has totally given the thumbs up to this.

Just in case we're all still on Gerbers Baby Food and still think "Republicans good, Democrats bad".

My advice... make your peace with God. If your not there yet, seek Him out. Then act accordingly. It's not all unicorns and rainbows. Then again, what is?

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.