Now I know why snipers are young

Instructors name is Paul Butler. The 777 Ranch is just west of Hondo, Texas. The ranch is an Exotic Game hunting ranch of 5500 acres owned by Jeff Hann who is a big game hunter from South Africa where he has another ranch that makes this one look like a home in the suburbs. He spends 6 mo here and 6 mo there every year. Lots of experience and the accommodations are superb as is the food (Exotic meats for sure). Had Dove breasts for dinner Sunday night. For what you get, its not expensive.
Unfortunately many will forget his name by the time they're ready. It would be good if there was a list of these (and other) services with ratings for when people are looking.

It is really great to learn about a good training asset like this. It is also nice to learn about training that isn't in some faraway place.

I don't have any, okay many ;), "WALTER MITTY" PRS fantasies but, many are similar to myself and could use some good instruction to whack feral hogs better and get a higher FIRST SHOT success rate on a distant feral sow.

All I really know is that I don't know as much I should. Instruction like this appears to be a cheap and fast way to learn things I MIGHT randomly discover on my own with a lot of time and expense.

Thank you for taking the time to post your review!

It is really great to learn about a good training asset like this. It is also nice to learn about training that isn't in some faraway place.

I don't have any, okay many ;), "WALTER MITTY" PRS fantasies but, many are similar to myself and could use some good instruction to whack feral hogs better and get a higher FIRST SHOT success rate on a distant feral sow.

All I really know is that I don't know as much I should. Instruction like this appears to be a cheap and fast way to learn things I MIGHT randomly discover on my own with a lot of time and expense.

Thank you for taking the time to post your review!
100%

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.