Noveske 6mm ARC Build Complete

That's a really nice rig!! I had a build going with a 21" Odin barrel then my youngest daughter 17 came to live with me. Before I was done with the build (before this past Christmas) we went to the range and she fell in love with the AR platform. She has always wanted to hunt with me and wanted her own hunting rig in the same platform. Well needless to say I "lost the ARC lol) I gave that build to her for Christmas! I do still have my Grendel same exact build Aero upper and matched lower only difference is A2 stock on hers with cheek riser which she loves. She is too smart for her own good. She did her own research and now talks trash to me about how much more effective she'll be on game to distance than my puny Grendel!!! Hahahahahaha! And by the way we are into hand loading and she has been ordering projectiles and stealing my good Grendel brass lol!!! Of course the Lapua not the Starline!! It's all good though if she's happy so am I! This season will tell when we go for ram and hogs. If not this year then next. She's so arrogant lol!

Recent Posts