• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Not using anymore ?

1000yrd plate pounder

Looking for a bench rest rifle for 200m competition ..maybe someone doesn't shoot theirs anymore figured i would ask on here first. Or point me in right direction to a good Smith/builder. Thanks

Looking for a bench rest rifle for 200m competition ..maybe someone doesn't shoot theirs anymore figured i would ask on here first. Or point me in right direction to a good Smith/builder. Thanks
I have a friend who has a 6BR bench gun for sale if you are interested? I have seen how it shoots…..and it is really really tight.

If you are building, you might wqnt to try Gary O'Cock. He is a Benchrest Hall-of-Famer and he builds hhis own rifles. Not sure if he is still chambering because it has been many years since my last build.

I've got a BR rifle I'd sell. Been getting more into PRS so been thinking on selling it anyways.

Stolle Teddy Action/Cone Bolt
Right Bolt/Left Port/Single Feed
Trigger make not sure, set at about 4 oz
Leupold Competition 40x fine Crosshair
20 MOA Kelbly Rings
McMillan BR Stock 3" forend
Barrel is 6.5x47 about 1400 rounds on it
Also have a short 6PPC 14 twist barrel and another 14 twist is a 6 BRA for fire forming only. They would go with it if wanted at no additional cost.
Can post pics most anytime.

Let me know if interested,
Thanks

Contact Dan Glover of DCGS. He is a sponsor on this site. There are many nice guns out there for sale, but Dan will build or sell you one. You might be able to find a gun equal to his craftmanship and accuracy, but I doubt you will find one to surpass his.