Not Related to Anything - But Impotent!

royinidaho

HOW BOUT DEM BRONCOS!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I was really thinking OU was going to spank BSU. I thought Adrian Peterson was going to run all over the BSU's defense. I know Jared Zabransky a litte, hes from Hermiston and graduated 3 years ahead of me. Hes decent, but he still made some goofball mistakes. I just think OU quarterback had a horrible game. If anything, BSU's defense won the game. It was a very good game to watch though. Good thing I didn't bet on this game, I bet a lot of people lost money, I know I would have /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

I might be from OK but it still made me smile /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif!!

Now I get to hear all the poor sooners cry on sports radio for the next 6 months!!!

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.