Not good News, but,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I to feel saddened by his passing. As others have said ,Je was truly a pillar to this forum. I also pray for his family,loved ones,and friends to find strength during this difficult time. If not to much to ask, maybe an obituary could be posted on here. thank you ctw

I was in Taiwan at the moment the virus started to spread trough Asia. Even before the first case was reported in Taiwan facemasks was mandatory, social distancing recomended and body heat scanning at department stores and federal building. Facemask and temperature reading was enforced on airports and I remember there was no such hysteria when landed in Paris or Oslo for that sake. I quickly learned that Taiwanese officials where doing there job at not trusting WHO and China. Our western leaders failed misserably and I would say the death of every person should rest on there shoulders for letting the virus enter without controll by trusing the Chinese and it's people in WHO(CHO)
My own efforts to not become the one bringing the virus with me back then really feels wasted after 24H of facemask, upgrading to access longues and continious use of antibac. Every death leave some bitterness in me thinking of the lost years. Please stay safe.

I was in Taiwan at the moment the virus started to spread trough Asia. Even before the first case was reported in Taiwan facemasks was mandatory, social distancing recomended and body heat scanning at department stores and federal building. Facemask and temperature reading was enforced on airports and I remember there was no such hysteria when landed in Paris or Oslo for that sake. I quickly learned that Taiwanese officials where doing there job at not trusting WHO and China. Our western leaders failed misserably and I would say the death of every person should rest on there shoulders for letting the virus enter without controll by trusing the Chinese and it's people in WHO(CHO)
My own efforts to not become the one bringing the virus with me back then really feels wasted after 24H of facemask, upgrading to access longues and continious use of antibac. Every death leave some bitterness in me thinking of the lost years. Please stay safe.
Is this a political rant?

this really has no place here, this is a tribute to a lost member and friend not trying to be ugly just saying

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts