Not good News, but,,,,,,,,,,,,,

shortgrass

I just got off the phone with JECustoms' brother. JE is not doing well. He caught the virus and is in the hospital on a ventilator. Over the years JECustom has provided LOTS of worthwhile info on this site. I hope the best for him! Just thought some of the "old timers" on this site would be interested to know, as we haven't seen JE post in awhile. My prayers for Jerry and his Family.........

Jerry is one of the first LRH members I locked on to follow and look up to when I first joined in 2008. As we all know, he is always willing and able to give a helping hand.

Jerry, please know that you are not alone. As you can see, our thoughts and prayers go out to you. Hang in there and be strong. God bless!

Ed

Last edited:
I speak with his son daily on his condition. As said, he is currently struggling terribly.
He has been a very good friend for many years and has helped many on this forum.

My heart is hurting....
Jayson,

Hang in there, Brother, and thanks for all the information. God bless.

Ed

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.