Nosler's revolutionary creation

Overkill338

I read it was a very complicated selection process. "Heads, we shorten a RUM case and tails we lengthen a WSM/RSAUM.

20211019_234146_copy_908x1300.jpg

Hear me out. Change the shoulder angle 3 degrees, lengthen the neck minimally of the 300 wsm speed the twist to 1:9.... bam 7.6 western. Would sell hundreds of rounds and dozens of rifles, and tie up the wsm production machines another few months.

Why is winchester paying an r and d and sales team, I thought up their last cartridge in 30 seconds....

Hear me out. Change the shoulder angle 3 degrees, lengthen the neck minimally of the 300 wsm speed the twist to 1:9.... bam 7.6 western. Would sell hundreds of rounds and dozens of rifles, and tie up the wsm production machines another few months.

Why is winchester paying an r and d and sales team, I thought up their last cartridge in 30 seconds....
I laughed at the Westerner too. The .270 WSM didn't catch on, so lets put a new paint job on it, and put it on the front lot as new.

I changed the bolt stop and mag in my Tika. so I could load to the lands or just off. tried the 212 ELDX. pencil holes at 100 way 5/8" groups at 200 from there out no good even Bares 175 LRX same . the 1-11 twist sucks for them, it loves the 178 ELDX and Berger 168 classic hunters. wish they had a 1 in 9 or 1 in 8.5