• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Nosler TGR M48 in 25-06 Rifle

snookntarpon

Testing the waters here. Got a Nosler Model48 Tropy Grade Rifle last fall. Paid 1995.00 for it. Caliber is 25-06. The gun shoots! Loves Nosler 100 Gr Partition and 110 gr Accubond ammo. both 3/4 MOA rounds. MOA with Hornady 117Gr SST Superformance.
Probably 2 boxes of ammo through it. Performed 15 round break-in of barrel. Then shot for groups w different ammo. Shot a doe at 50 yards.

This year I did not take it hunting. My wife loves me and she ordered a Cooper 25-06 w fancy wood for me not knowing my Nosler was a 25-06. Arriving around my birthday in January. So I am going to sell the Nosler. A little difficult to part with but fancy wood sounds great and the coopers are no dogs either…

Rifle has talley light weight mounts
Vortex Viper PST 2.5-10x44 (illuminated reticle) with MOA turrets and reticle.
2" Boonie Nylon/rubber weave strap and quick detach swivels.
M48 Trophy Grade
I have the manual, can't seem to find the box. may still find it.
Low serial number N006XX
Will sell rifle only or with scope.

Let me know if interested

thanks
snookntarpon

I would like no less than 1700 for the rifle alone. 600 for scope and bases. Figure all I did was pay good money to break barrel in and sight it.

Interested in any trades? Let me know what you may be looking for! always wanted a TGR.

SemperFi