Nosler or Weatherby brass

PaLuke

I found Nosler brass for $65 for 50. How does it compare to the Weatherby brass. I have a .300 Weatherby and will be needing some brass soon. thanks for the replies. PaLuke

ROBSTER

Not sure if this will help but I have 14 loadings on nosler 308 brass that were loaded semi hot and have never annealed them.gun)

william mul

I've Got Both. and I'd Rather Have The Weatherby. Norma Makes These and Their about as Good as It Gets.IMO

Chas1

Both are good brass. Weatherby is about $1.75 each or 35% higher versus Nosler at $1.30 each so if you can reload the Weatherby more than 35% more times than the Nosler then I guess it's a good deal. Not saying this can be done but, as an example if you can only load the Nosler 10 times then the Weatherby would only be a bargain if it could be loaded 14 times. Of coarse if your rifle shoots better and prefers Weatherby then I'd go with them.

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.

Recent Posts