Nosler match bullets

In my limited observation of these bullets, they seem to be the same shape as the SMK's. I know the .30 cal 155 and 168's are hard to tell apart (Sierra MatchKing vs Nosler CC), and heard the same of other calibers and weights.

I don't know about the jackets so can't speak to terminal performance.

Most who favor the Nosler CC's always highlight the price point.

-Bryan

I shoot a lot of the 155's at paper in my vintage military rifles and they have been just as accurate as Sierra MK but they cost a lot less. I have never used them on any game but would like to know anybodies experience with them on game myself. They have J4 jackets just like the Berger bullets.

In my limited observation of these bullets, they seem to be the same shape as the SMK's. I know the .30 cal 155 and 168's are hard to tell apart (Sierra MatchKing vs Nosler CC), and heard the same of other calibers and weights.

-Bryan

You know what they say, Bryan; imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Better watch it, or those Noslers will start looking like Bergers somewhere down the road!:)

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.