• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Nosler M48 Patriot --> 26 NOSLER <-- LIKE NEW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

oeschampion

I bought this Nosler M48 Patriot several months ago for my wife. She thought upgrading to the new latest and greatest would give her confidence.. haha! After shooting roughly a box of shells through it she decided that she loves her custom Remington and will not switch. It's been sitting in the safe since...

Shoots ~1/2" at 100 yds with factory Nosler "26 Nosler" ammo.

As you can see from the pictures, it's in MINT condition!!! Comes with Rifle, Base & Rings. I think I still have the original box and stuff too...

26" barrel
7.6 lbs

Only $1500 shipped...gun, base & rings.

Attachments

• IMG_6662.jpg
    IMG_6662.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_6663.jpg
    IMG_6663.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_6665.jpg
    IMG_6665.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_6667.jpg
    IMG_6667.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 11
The recoil isn't too bad, I would say probably similar to a 308. I have 3-4 boxes of Nosler factory ammo, about 100 new nosher brass, bunch of different bullets and a high end set of dies I could sell as well, but not included in the $1500 price. I will get a list of all of it when I get home on Friday night.

Would any of this trade fodder interest you
Daniel Defense 16" .223
Troy Ind. AR15 pistol .223
Remington 5R 300WM
Glock handguns 9mm or 45acp
Beretta cx4 45 acp
S&W 500 Performance Center 10" with Leupold scope
I don't need another deer killer but ever since I read the first article on this one I have wanted one . I had a 260rem built a few years back but a few hundred fps faster would def make it better.
thanks
Phillip

PMs sent back...

Here is what I found earlier today when I went threw a few of my hunting/reloading boxes...not sure where the dies are, I will have to find those another time. (we're in the process of moving)

Two boxes unopened -- Nosler trophy grade custom ammo - 26 nosler - 129gr Accubond Long Range
Brownell price: $67 + shipping
My price: $55 + shipping

the gun shoots 1/2-3/4" @ 100 yards with this ammo!

Two unopened boxes -- Nosler Custom Reloading Brass 26 Nosler (25 pcs per box)
Midway price: $66 + shipping

RIFLE STILL AVAILABLE TOO!!!!!

PMs sent back...

Here is what I found earlier today when I went threw a few of my hunting/reloading boxes...not sure where the dies are, I will have to find those another time. (we're in the process of moving)

Two boxes unopened -- Nosler trophy grade custom ammo - 26 nosler - 129gr Accubond Long Range
Brownell price: $67 + shipping

the gun shoots 1/2-3/4" @ 100 yards with this ammo!

Two unopened boxes -- Nosler Custom Reloading Brass 26 Nosler (25 pcs per box)
Midway price: $66 + shipping

RIFLE STILL AVAILABLE TOO!!!!!

I'll take both of the unopened boxes of ammunition.

Status
Not open for further replies.