• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Nosler M48 in 26 Nosler

headhunter130

For sale, $1200. No scope, bases and stock pack included. Bolt was fluted by Longrifles, inc.

Attachments

• 14 6.jpg
    14 6.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 292
Last edited:
I just thought it was funny the whole Canada with snow actually being Kentucky. Struck me as funny. I have this same rifle sub moa with factory nosler ammo all day.

I just thought it was funny the whole Canada with snow actually being Kentucky. Struck me as funny. I have this same rifle sub moa with factory nosler ammo all day.
I wasn't expecting the place to be Kentucky. I know Ky has some really nice deer though....that's what a one buck limit will do for the management. The scene looked exactly like a place I hunted in the Upper Peace River region in Alberta....an endless cut line through vast timber.....then out of the blue there would be a 600 acre canola field. Other than Southern Iowa, because I have land there, the Upper Peace is my all time favorite place to hunt. U could see Whitetail, Muleys, Elk, Moose, bear, wolves, and every other critter you can imagine, in the same day.
Plus that buck is a toad....heavy dark antlers like a Canadian deer.

I wasn't expecting the place to be Kentucky. I know Ky has some really nice deer though....that's what a one buck limit will do for the management. The scene looked exactly like a place I hunted in the Upper Peace River region in Alberta....an endless cut line through vast timber.....then out of the blue there would be a 600 acre canola field. Other than Southern Iowa, because I have land there, the Upper Peace is my all time favorite place to hunt. U could see Whitetail, Muleys, Elk, Moose, bear, wolves, and every other critter you can imagine, in the same day.
Plus that buck is a toad....heavy dark antlers like a Canadian deer.
We have been blessed. One year, from opening morning of gun season there (I killed a mid 140's 10 pointer at daylight) but from opening day of gun season, daylight to dark and daylight til 9 am Sunday morning, 6 bucks between 138" to 168" had been killed in a 2 square mile area. Farmland, no fences.
This past season, 8 bucks 132" to 170" were killed in the first 8 days of the season.

The buck in the pic with the snow grossed 159-3/8", my best deer. Only deer I have ever killed in the snow.

I have this rifle in .260, and mine's a .75" all day with factory Nosler ammo.