Nosler cartridge on adl

Man that's a tall order to improve a case with 90gr powder to 100gr powder. I know my fired adg 30 nosler held almost 101gr water, 28N was almost 103gr. Peterson/adg have their 300wm brass spec'd at 89gr. A 300wm running 215 Bergers at 2950 with H1000 is a hell of an all around big game rifle that will have a long barrel life.
I should clarify. This is hypothetical at this point. I designed the cartridge in Quickdesign and it is calculating water capacity at 98.02 grains of water with the improved case.

Data I saw on Nosler brass for 30 Nosler shows it to be 99 grains.

I don't have the books in front of me, but I was thinking the 300wm case was longer than the 30 nos, and had a larger capacity. Overall length almost equal, but the nosler is apparently more efficient (?) as it will outperform 300 wm in most circumstances. As for OPs original question, I am not sure if it CAN be done, but if so, I'd go with the 30. I have a 28, a 30 and a 33, and if I had to keep just one, it would be the 30. Don't get me wrong, I like the others, too. My 28 has a thin barrel, so heats up quickly and opens up groups. The 33 was finicky and wouldn't shoot anything consistently until I got some Hammers to feed it. Granted, all rifles have their own likes and dislikes, but, of the noslers, the 30 is for me the perfect match of power, efficiency, immense bullet selection, and can still find brass.

I don't have the books in front of me, but I was thinking the 300wm case was longer than the 30 nos, and had a larger capacity. Overall length almost equal, but the nosler is apparently more efficient (?) as it will outperform 300 wm in most circumstances. As for OPs original question, I am not sure if it CAN be done, but if so, I'd go with the 30. I have a 28, a 30 and a 33, and if I had to keep just one, it would be the 30. Don't get me wrong, I like the others, too. My 28 has a thin barrel, so heats up quickly and opens up groups. The 33 was finicky and wouldn't shoot anything consistently until I got some Hammers to feed it. Granted, all rifles have their own likes and dislikes, but, of the noslers, the 30 is for me the perfect match of power, efficiency, immense bullet selection, and can still find brass.
You are correct, the 300WM case is slightly longer but the 30 Nosler case is fatter.
C5BB8FB4-8EF1-4BD7-8634-3953968C75B8.png044B312F-65F4-474D-AEEE-E3D2C3FEA1B2.png

Measured water capacity of new, unfired Peterson 300 Win Mag Long case is 89.2 grains of water.

D8B9907D-BFCA-4D76-9326-960C0A0DE8D9.jpeg
I like the Nosler case design. I'm just concerned about brass availability in hard times plus it cost over twice what 300WM cases do. If I do build a 30 Nosler I will throat it so the base of the bullet sits at the case/neck junction.