Nosler accubond

meatyrem

I been using the accubond but impossible to find any for a while now.
Just picked up the Interbond to take the place of accubond I been using as those are getting low and can't find and found several (100ct) boxes of interbonds.
Anyone have any intel on Nosler and what's going on?
Are interbonds going to be similar to accubonds? And any experiences with interbonds

I'm sure Nosler's story is the same as all component manufacturers right now. Running 24/7 to try to catch up and most bullets are going into their factory ammo.
I shoot and have shot Accubonds in probably 2 dozen rifles. There have been very few rifles that I haven't been able to get them to shoot accurately in.
I tried Interbonds in about a half dozen rifles and could not find ANY rifle that liked them……Just my own personal experience…..

What I have found with Accubonds is that usually a rifle will either shoot them really well or not at all but like I said earlier, most rifles I've tried them in really do "like" them.
I've never seen an Accubond not perform well either. For me, Whitetails from 20 to 300 yards Antelope at 300 or so yards and elk from 50 to over 600 yards. Various calibres and velocities. I do like them in super fast magnums primarily…..

Love the 154 interbond out of my 7mm and really accurate

Attachments

• IMG_0686.JPG
    IMG_0686.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 56
That's good stuff right there. I know they shoot for some and not others so I have to give them a try since these are on the shelf and accubonds are not.
Just picked up another box of the 139 and one of the 154 so I'm trying to have have faith in them.