Nosler Accubond Long Range Pricing

The 6.5 129gr was to be able to work in factory twisted rifles as were all of the other initial offerings. The custom gun crowd is small compared to the factory gun crowd so from a marketing standpoint it's best to have bullets that do it all first and then see if the demand is the for the "custom" stuff.

The 6.5 129gr was to be able to work in factory twisted rifles as were all of the other initial offerings. The custom gun crowd is small compared to the factory gun crowd so from a marketing standpoint it's best to have bullets that do it all first and then see if the demand is the for the "custom" stuff.

Ya, I'm sure that's why they did it. It's going to be a pretty long bullet......Rich

On the nosler forum that's exactly what they said, they are starting with bullets that will work in factory twists then maybe work on other weights. Also it says they will be out in march of 2013. I think I will give the 210gr a try when it comes outt would be a hammer forsure.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.