Nosler Accubond Long Range Bullets

i placed an order on thursday for a box of 210 .308 LRAB bullets, they were in stock. with any luck i will have them this week. Shootersproshop had them... 2nds blemished. when i get them i will be sure to post.
BULLBLASTER, when you get yours, if you could start a thread and post a couple pics next to other bullets and give some measurements i think it would be appreciated by many here.... including me. :)gun)

Last time I bought from SPS (about a month ago) it took almost a week before they charged me and shipped the bullets.

I emailed sps this morning and got an automatic response. It says that they are 12-15 days out on shipping orders. I ordered last Thursday so maybe they will ship by the end of next week.

Was at a local Sportsman's the other day and saw a number of boxes of Nosler LR AB's on the shelf. My enthusiasm immediately waned when I realized they were all .270 150 grn LR AB's. Wish they woulda been 30 cal's and I woulda bought them all...

Has anybody had any experience with the Nosler 6mm Accubond LR bullets? I'm still searching for more data, not finding a whole lot so far. Thanks.

Geb

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.