Nosler 6.5 PRC brass

SilverbulletMAG

Anyone know when this is coming out or what the price will be? If it's already out and I missed it, any real world results yet? Needing some more brass and not real happy with the Hornady 6.5 PRC brass at this point.

The only brass I can find is Gunwerks 6.5 prc brass. ADG hasn't released theirs yet. I don't know who makes gunwerks
ADG is available now. Only the slightly more expensive "bright" is in stock at the moment though. ADG Brass Just not sure I want to pay over $2 per after shipping if Nosler comes in less and has decent quality (hit or miss lately it seems).

Anyone know when this is coming out or what the price will be? If it's already out and I missed it, any real world results yet? Needing some more brass and not real happy with the Hornady 6.5 PRC brass at this point.
I have not yet looked for 6.5 prc brass in that I don't have one yet. How do you like it ? is it as accurate as they say? It is very high on my want list

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.