• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED nosler 338 RUM brass in stock

I just checked at 6:50pm (April 1st) and they are "out of stock."
For those who may have been interested; the $67 box of Nosler brass only contains 25 rounds. Still a good deal if you're desperate for brass.

FWIW - In a side by side comparison with Rem brass I could see no difference in group size @ 300yds when shooting from a semi-custom rifle.

5:31 PM April 1st 2015

For those of who are desperate;

I forget to mention you need to call, their website does say it is out of stock.

I checked on a couple of other web-sites, what varmint hunter says is true I found out it for $2.00 cheaper but it isn't in stock. So you can save $2.00 a box per 25.

I do think most of us probably have 2 dollars rolling around on the floor boards of our trucks or in the ashtray or $2.00 worth of cigarette butts in our ashtrays if your a smoker.

I checked on on another website, you can back order it and receive it in 8-9 weeks but it is the same price $66.90 not $67.00 if your being desperate for brass that i have been waiting for.

So if that's desperate $2.00 per box I guess i'm desperate.

One more thought who shoots a 338 RUM/Lapua at 300 yds.

For WHIH Remington usually has 2-3 dented cases per bag

My post doesn't mention the $2 you refer to but I do consider $67 for 25 rounds of 338 RUM brass to be a good deal only if someone is in desperate need of brass. Its all about supply & demand. Others may have a difference of opinion on that. My comment was not a reference to you if that is how you took it.

Don't understand your question re: shooting a 338 RUM at 300yds. Is that too long, too short, or just not right in your opinion?

Either way, my point was obvious. When shooting a rifle of known accuracy at 300yds, the groups shot using Rem brass were just as small as the groups shooting Nosler brass which cost more than twice the price.

Just another heads up fellas, they said they'll have 300 RUM in stock tomorrow 4-2-15. Remember you need to call, their web site doesn't show it in stock.

Recent Posts