• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Nosler 300 rum ammo

Hopefully something will be done although past experience has me doubtful.

A few years back, a guy and his wife from Cedar Rapids, Iowa took a bunch of members on the old Ammobrasstraders forum for thousands of dollars in cash (USPS money orders, no less) along with several thousand more in gun/reloading stuff. We found out he was conning ABT members and then going to other sites, using our stuff to con them.

He and his wife (I believe his name was Randy and I know hers was Christine) had cashed the PMO 's and there was an actual physical address where it was all delivered.

Even with all of the evidence, the Postal Inspectors refused to pursue it. We were told it had to be in the tens of thousands of dollars before they found it worth their interest.

Still, you never know. ...Maybe things have changed since then. ....

The Sheriff in Pittsylvania County, Virginia is a GOOD MAN that does not tolerate bad behavior. The Commonwealth Attorney in this rural Virginia county is also a very fine man that takes crime very seriously.

Let me get this straight. Some dip**** is messing with people with long range capiblities. The problem here is the guy is not worth the price of a 338 bullet. Anyone have a spare 22?

Tick tock tick tock

May 21 we (many of us) are witnesses against this guy (300Man) and his wife in court.

Way to go Cash! Hope you recoup some of your financial loss, But something tells me that a conviction will put a smile on your face anyway. :D

Thanks for taking care of this guy. I see that it has been a lot of hard work on your part.

Quite a few folks got taken on the .300RUM... a bunch of others on different items. ARs, 7mms, muzzleloaders, Swaro optics, cars, trail cams etc... BIG LIST!!!

The good part is that "we victims" are now working on an annual elk hunt as "new friends"... kinda a lemons into lemonade thing.

But from a big picture perspective... we are getting a RAT out of our gun community and that frankly is good for all.

Be well, Cash