Nosler 2008 Accubond Wish List

I've only got one wish for them this year, a 250 grain 338 accubond. Wait a minute, that was the same wish I had for them last year. ANd the year before that and the year before that.........

GG,

If we are going to dream, why not go big and wish for a 265 gr 338 Accubond!!! Any 1-10 in a magnum chambering would stabilize it and would be a better choice as well.

That would be my pick but it will never happen. Thats alright, the 265 gr AT RBBTs seem to work pretty well so far.....

Kirby Allen(50)

GG,

If we are going to dream, why not go big and wish for a 265 gr 338 Accubond!!! Any 1-10 in a magnum chambering would stabilize it and would be a better choice as well.

That would be my pick but it will never happen. Thats alright, the 265 gr AT RBBTs seem to work pretty well so far.....

Kirby Allen(50)

My vote as well but I agree it will never happen not enough demand unfortunatly. Will we taking my new Super Preadator along with the reamers to my Smith in CO next month and it would be nice to have this bullet to look forward to trying!!

Last edited:
Nosler has just announced that they will be offering a 338 cal 250 gr AB and a 375 cal 300 gr AB for 2008.

JD338

+1 on justramit

I vote for a 168 to 180 grain 7mm Accubond.

Make them as heavy as possible for factory rifles, such as the 9 1/2 twist REM 700 Sendero 7mm Ultra Mag.

This would be an ideal big game bullet in 7mm for Elk sized game. Similar to the 175 Nosler Partition, but an Accubond.

Working with factory twist rates would keep the sales volume high ...

338 250 Nosler AB - Cool

Nosler has just announced that they will be offering a 338 cal 250 gr AB and a 375 cal 300 gr AB for 2008.

JD338

Great news JD338! Thanks for sharing that as if fits right up my ally. Look forward to trying some of these 250s in 2008

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.