• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SELLER: Northkill

338 dude

Member Northkill is definitely good to go.I've been seeing these BR 2500 range finders pop-up and get purchased very quickly seems like it was not a good time for me when I saw them, well Northkill was kind enough and patient enough to hold onto one for me. I gathered up the funds sent him the money he was a very prompt shipper with a tracking number the very next day kept in good contact and the item was exactly as described. I would definitely do business with him again !

Member Northkill is definitely good to go.I've been seeing these BR 2500 range finders pop-up and get purchased very quickly seems like it was not a good time for me when I saw them, well Northkill was kind enough and patient enough to hold onto one for me. I gathered up the funds sent him the money he was a very prompt shipper with a tracking number the very next day kept in good contact and the item was exactly as described. I would definitely do business with him again

Last edited: