North To Alaska

I know what I'd say but I wont type it as this is a good forum and I respect you guys to much to be rude to the outfitter in front of you.

Phil

Reckon its time to make yourself their worst nightmare ever!

You have my sincere empathy and sympathy, the same thing happened to me an a buddy going to Germany to hunt boar, it aint funny when your stood their and they turn the key to the airport door behind you, its cold and the sun is setting and the only creatures left their are you and the vermin. I was not chuffed.

Let us know how you get on.

Best of luck

This is the latest. We'll see!!

Hello Phil,

It is our sincere desire to look at all the events surrounding your dealings with Renfro's Alaskan Adventures and work with you to address your issues and come to a mutual resolution. Understand that we take this issue as seriously as you do, so we will work to address this with you.

Please note that Wade is in camp and is not expected out until at least the 28th of August. We will call or e-mail you once Wade is out in hopes of getting this unfortunate situation resolved.

Best regards,

Jacquee

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.