North Texas Hog and Predator Hunts for...

double_d

I have ~ 2000 acres to hunt that is loaded with Hogs, Coyotes and (some) Bobcats. Most of the hunting we do is night hunting with Thermals, NV or both. We also have 2000+ yard range to shoot on in the daylight.

I like to hunt in general and have no specific animals I'm looking for other than to get out and hunt more species.

Axis, Prairie Dogs, Bear, Elk, Antelope, predators, etc... looking more to just get out and do some hunts I don't otherwise have access to, meet some new folks and avoid the commercial side of locating other species.

I have ~ 2000 acres to hunt that is loaded with Hogs, Coyotes and (some) Bobcats. Most of the hunting we do is night hunting with Thermals, NV or both. We also have 2000+ yard range to shoot on in the daylight.

I like to hunt in general and have no specific animals I'm looking for other than to get out and hunt more species.

Axis, Prairie Dogs, Bear, Elk, Antelope, predators, etc... looking more to just get out and do some hunts I don't otherwise have access to, meet some new folks and avoid the commercial side of locating other species.

How much to come hunt.

Michigan is a points system for bear but you may get lucky. Have plenty of black bear at land in the UP. Wish I had some more to offer. Pigs are my favorite game animal. Lol I have to buy a hunt for something else every year just to shoot them at a decent price.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.