North Dakota

I feel for you folks, was 70 here today in NE TX.
Sorry, couldn't resist.
Rapid City and Sturgis are as far North as I've ever been. I'd love to see North Dakota sometime. Would like to hunt coyotes there.
But, it will have to be in the summer.
Lol

Use too. 2007 - 2012. Fargo. The greatest state in the nation. Plan to move back in in 30 months 19 days and 14 hrs and I think it is 11 seconds now but who is counting. Ha ha. Going to be west of Fargo 2 hrs from any large town less than 10,000 population. Going to try to live there from March 15 to Nov 15 then go to eastern Nevada or Utah or some place south the rest of the year. If I have the money and health. Going to have 3rd knee replacement on 3/8. I dread it but cannot live with the pain.
I lived in 4 states in Midwest. ND is the best.

I feel for you folks, was 70 here today in NE TX.
Sorry, couldn't resist.
Rapid City and Sturgis are as far North as I've ever been. I'd love to see North Dakota sometime. Would like to hunt coyotes there.
But, it will have to be in the summer.
Lol
I hunted in NC one time in August. Never again. I can't hunt in shorts and tank top. Just ain't right. I can't stand hot weather unless I have a pool or lake real close to jump into. I'd be in the stock tank waiting for the deer to arrive. I love real 4 season states. Hunting in 55° or cooler for me. Preferably 20-30° is ideal for me.

I hunted in NC one time in August. Never again. I can't hunt in shorts and tank top. Just ain't right. I can't stand hot weather unless I have a pool or lake real close to jump into. I'd be in the stock tank waiting for the deer to arrive. I love real 4 season states. Hunting in 55° or cooler for me. Preferably 20-30° is ideal for me.
We have a spot in far s tx. Only has one water hole. The critters fall in like ducks to the roost right at sunset.
No hunting allowed at the hole, for obvious reasons.
Been 60's - 70's all weekend. Supposed to go in the teens next, and a chance of sleet by Friday.
Our weather really is ridiculous here!